Thursday, April 25, 2024

I will vote for Trump and other candidates' deeds and not a political party.

 Thomas Williams

The speaker of the House, Republican Mike Johnson from Louisiana, is not fooling anybody he's nothing but talk, and he doesn't walk the walk. He's not helping the Maga cause the American cause, or any reason other than being Submissive to these Marxists and Globalists weaponizing the laws in a politically corrupt way against innocent people. He must be taking money. I don't know. Anyway, he's not taking up for you, America. Who put Mike Johnson up to behave this way?

Now we're learning the uni party members have been brainwashing our children for a Decade - who's behind this? I want to know. Mike Johnson pledged not to give the uni party members any more money, and he broke that promise. Why? I have lost all trust and faith in Republican leadership. I will vote for Trump and other candidates' deeds and not a political party.

---

No comments:

Post a Comment